The Sopot Hippodrome hosts equestrian competions of different ranks on regular basis: from regional and national to the biggest and most important international ones. The competitions are held in jumping, dressage and eventing.
Our competitions gather many spectators and are advertised in the media: on TV, Radio, in papers and in the Internet. Therefore, the promotion of our Partners and Sponsors has broad coverage.
Promotion during competitions:
- Adding the name of the Sponsor to the name of a given competition;
- Sponsor's prize event;
- Offering a certain advertising space on the fence around the competition arena;
- Installing Sponsor's advertisements on the obstacles during jumping events;
- Placing Sponsor's media vehicles by the entrances for the spectators;
- Placing Sponsor's logos on the uniforms of the technical staff;
- Placing Sponsor's advertisements at the show office, press office and information points.
- Screening advertisements or logos of the Sponsor on the plasma screen (3 x 4m) at the beginning, at the end and in breaks between events;
- Sponsor's logo on the billboards, competition posters, advertising net on the main stand and information boards within the area of the competition;
- Sponsor's ballons and advertising flags within the area of the competition;
- Special contests for the spectators with awards funded by the Sponsor (in breaks between events);
- Option of conducting additional promotion or sale within the area of the competition;
- Speaker's information on the Sponsor at the beginning and at the end of each event;
- Screening a couple of dozen of competition advertisements featuring Sponsors's logo in regional TV;
- Sponsor’s name mentioned in the radio spots;
- Ensuring broadcast of competition in the nation-wide and local tv stations;
- Ensuring broadcast of the competition in the Internet television;
- Issuing the name/the logo of the Sponsor in the competition advertisements published in papers, radio and the Internet;
- Placing the Sponsor's logo on all print-outs connected with the event (competition programmes, invitations, posters) ;
- Issuing the Sponsor's logo and an advertising text on the competition's Internet website and on Hippodrome’s fun page on Facebook;
- Passing to Sponsor established number of VIP invitations.